Other Sexy T'ings mon!

Friday, May 16, 2008

MISCAH BARTON Moves to PARIS

Mischa Barton has escaped the temptations of Hollywood following her 2007 arrest for driving under the influence (DUI) - by moving to Paris, France.

The former 'The OC' star was sentenced to three years' unsupervised probation in April, after she was arrested in Los Angeles last year for driving under the influence of alcohol, possessing marijuana and driving without a license.

Barton is now eager to leave her wild ways behind her, and has temporarily set up home in the French capital.

The 21-year-old beauty admits she loves the close proximity Paris has to Cannes, where she is currently attending the Cannes Film Festival.

She tells People.com: "I'm living in Paris right now, so I thought I would come down for a few days. I've been coming here since I was 12, so I know the deal. It's always good fun."

Asked why she chose to relocate to Paris, she adds: "No reason. I've just always wanted to move there. I'm enjoying some time off."

No comments: